Monday, March 7, 2011

Ranunculus


As Spring is getting closer the thought of all the beautiful early Spring flowers filling my studio is making me happy. One of my favorite Spring flowers are Ranunculus. Each petal is so delicate they remind me of the crepe paper flowers I used to make in elementary school. They come in such an array of colors from soft and feminine to bold and bright. Here are a few of my Ranunculus moments...
Photo Courtesy of Denise Cregier




Photo Courtesy of Carla Ten Eyck

Photo Courtesy of Raw Photo Design




Photo Courtesy of Carla Ten Eyck

Photo Courtesy of Robert Norman





Photos courtesy of Megan LaBarbera

3 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

I love ranunculus! I never knew that's what they were called. Thanks for the floral lesson :)

jacin {lovely little details} said...

ranunculus are my faves!! i recently did a round-up too: http://jacinandpat.blogspot.com/2011/01/floral-spotlight-ranunculus.html

love your blog!

Beth said...

thanks Robin and Jacin!
Jacin, thanks for the comment, I love your blog too!! I have been recommending it to my brides for ideas, it's fantastic!!