Monday, March 8, 2010

Fruit and Flowers!

I love combining fruits (and veggies) with flowers, it adds new dimension to floral arrangements by bringing in an interesting texture and shape and is an unexpected fresh addition! Here are some pictures from all different seasons...


One of my all time favorite arrangements... Peonies, Garden Roses, Ranunculus with a few branched oranges tucked in
Here was the centerpieces to match... (little apricots were used for a soft texture)
A fall centerpieces with mini pumpkins hidden in the foliage...
Summer classic fresh arrangement feature Blue Hydrangea, White Roses and Stock with halved lemons...
Late summer wedding with local heirloom tomatoes ...

2 comments:

~My Fleur Journey~ said...

The 2nd pic (one of ur all time favourite) is soooo gorgeous it made my heart skipped a few beats!

galvanized garden said...

Oh my! I love your favorite arrangement with those amazing garden roses and vines...and the last picture with the heirloom tomatoes...gorgeous!