Monday, March 1, 2010

Blush Featured on Style Me Pretty today!



We were lucky enough to be featured on Style Me Pretty today on a wedding we designed this past September for one of my talented designers, Lauran, and her fiance Carlos which took place at her parent's home. Lauran had so many creative and beautiful ideas and I'm so glad we were able to be part of her beautiful day!

Thanks to Abby and everyone at Style Me Pretty for featuring our work!

Take a peak at the posting here:

Style Me Pretty

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

congrats Elisabeth!!!
Was so happy to see you on SMP today!!

XOXO

Jennifer Dennis Cameron

kapcity said...

I found your beautiful work on SMP today and thrilled to see that the wedding you had done was in my hometown of East Haddam! Truly stunning. I will keep you for sure on my vendor list for any special days to come!

galvanized garden said...

One of the most creative and beautiful wedding I've seen! The flowers are stunning...one more reason I love Blush!

cathyswraps said...

Your floral designs are stunning, no wonder they featured you, congratulations!