Sunday, April 10, 2011

Old State House Wedding

Yesterday Studio Blush designed our first wedding of the 2011 season! Dusty purple, pale pink and Ivory lush Spring Flowers were the theme of this wedding. Parrot Tulips, Cherry Blossoms, and Lilacs made it feel like Spring was finally really here. This gorgeous event took place at The Old State House in Hartford, was coordinated by the talented team at Jubilee Events and catered by A Thyme To Cook. The talented Robert Norman was taking photos but I couldn't wait to post this wedding so I snapped a few of my own, the professional ones will be debuted as soon as I get them, but in the meantime here are a few of my pics from the event...


1 comment:

galvanized garden said...

Beautiful ceremony site...love the altar arrangements, color palette and flower varieties! So fresh...