Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Boutonniere Ideas

Photo Courtesy of Megan LaBarbera


Many of my Brides are going more non traditional when it comes to their Groom's boutonniere. Seems as though the classic single Rose is a thing of the past. I've been incorporating more grasses, berries and details like seashells, feathers, twigs, etc. to spruce up the Groom's lapel.

Here are a few of my favorite Boutonnieres from this past season...







Photo Courtesy of Maggie Conley

Photo Courtesy of Robert Norman

Photo courtesy of Maggie Conley

Photo courtesy of Carla Ten Eyck

1 comment:

galvanized garden said...

These are all great! I especially love the yellow ranunculus with the yellow/white polka dot tie and the feather with the turquoise tie. I'm glad the rose bout is a thing of the past...mostly!